Value Added Services
Human Resource Consulting
As companies reorganize to gain competitive edge, human resources plays a key role in helping companies deal with a fast-changing competitive environment and the greater demand for quality employees. Research conducted by The Conference Board has found six key people-related activities that human resources completes to add value to a company:
- Effectively managing and utilizing people.
- Tying performance appraisal and compensation to competencies.
- Developing competencies that enhance individual and organizational performance.
- Increasing the innovation, creativity and flexibility necessary to enhance competitiveness.
- Applying new approaches to work process design, succession planning, career development and inter-organizational mobility.
- Managing the implementation and integration of technology through improved staffing, training and communication with employees.
Human Resource Solutions
Many small-to medium size businesses need the expertise of qualified and experienced HR professionals but cannot justify the overhead cost of running an in-house HR department. Outsourced HR services give companies a competitive advantage by providing all of the benefits of an HR department without draining precious resources.
Top five reasons for outsourcing HR:
- Focus: By outsourcing HR your company can focus all of its resources on its core competencies and where the resources are needed most - growing your business.
- Cost Savings: Running an effective HR department can be very costly. Companies often save money by outsourcing these services rather than having to pay for full-time staff.
- Efficiency: Outsourced HR firms have unique knowledge, experience and access that allow them to work more efficiently and cost-effectively than an in-house HR department.
- Versatility: From onboarding to exit interviews and everything in between, HR Specialists do more than you may have thought!
- Flexibility: At times, businesses need one-time only HR services (during a rapid expansion for example). An outsourced HR department offers the flexibility of servicing one-time projects when needed without requiring a commitment for handling ongoing day-to-day HR activities.
To learn more about HR outsourcing services, please click here to gain access to one of GPS’ providers.